Fraud Alert - Important alert to Gulf Capital Investors,Shareholders, the Financial Services Community and the Public
Fraudsters are engaging in a fraudulent email and website scams whereby websites and communications are targeting members of the public and potential investors (victims) by fraudulently using the identity of legitimate members of Gulf Capital's Executive team or Gulf Capital's Board of Directors to solicit investments and other dealings, without authority, and for a malicious purpose. Neither Gulf Capital's Chief Executive Officer nor any members of its Board of Directors or other members of its Executive team have made any offers for investment partnership or other dealings through these channels and the names, and identities of such individuals are being used illegally and without their consent.
Gulf Capital and its management have taken and will continue to take legal action against anyone found misusing Gulf Capital's name or the names or identities of any members of the Board of Directors of Gulf Capital or Gulf Capital's Executive team illegally or without consent for whatever reason.
We invite you to immediately contact email@example.com* if any of the following occur:
*Note: When forwarding suspicious e-mails to
- You have received any unsolicited correspondence or investment advice or you think you have been contacted in relation to a possible scam (whether by telephone, email or courier) by sources fraudulently impersonating Gulf Capital's Board of Directors or any members of Gulf Capital's Executive team.
- You have received notice from anyone outside of Gulf Capital informing you or raising concern regarding the fact that they may have been contacted by any sources fraudulently impersonating Gulf Capital's Board of Directors or any members of Gulf Capital's Executive team.
- You have received any communications referencing any of Gulf Capital's Board of Directors that you consider are suspicious or which you are not sure how to respond to.
- You have any concerns about the authenticity of any website passing itself off as a website operated by Gulf Capital or referencing the names and identities of the Board of Directors of Gulf Capital or any of its Executive team without authority.
- Do not modify the original subject line or contents enclosed, and do not include any personal or confidential information.
- Forward the full internet headers of any suspicious emails to firstname.lastname@example.org before deleting as this information willhelp Gulf Capital to track the true origin of the correspondence. The internet headers can be found through your e-mail system from within the e-mail. For example, in Microsoft Outlook, you can find the internet headers by opening the e-mail, then choosing "View" and "Options". Depending on the e-mail system that you use, the process for locating the internet headers will vary. We recommend you either copy and paste the internet header and message into a new e-mail or scan the e-mail and full headers and send as a PDF attachment to ensure it is received by email@example.com.
- We recommend that you avoid getting into a conversation with any fraudsters or revealingany personal or identifying information, but you should endeavor to record thepurported name of the person and organisation along with any other information they give you (e.g., telephone number, address etc.) and then forward all such information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should obtain independent legal and financial and professional advice before handing over any funds or entering into any agreements in relation to such solicitations.
We recommend that you not respond or open any attachments or links associated with any suspicious e-mails.
Copyright © 2017 Gulf Capital Pvt. JSC. All rights reserved.